Throughout our history, the focus has been steady and controlled growth. Conservative capital management has been a common theme, and we have been able to grow without ever having to utilize a line of credit or a business loan.
With a 2022 backlog of over $20M in projects and an increased bonding capacity of $6.5M per project and $16M aggregate, we have demonstrated the ability to sustain controlled, conservative growth, as well as diversification in our service offerings and markets, served. This approach will allow us to maximize future opportunities.
Kenneth Morgan founded NEW in 1989, starting a legacy of :
- Customer Service
- Employee focus
Clint Morgan Hired
Clint Morgan becomes involved with NEW.
- 15 FTE’s
- Healthcare focus
- Annual Revenue $2M
Travis Morgan Hired Office Relocation
Travis Morgan becomes involved with NEW. Relocation to current office space of 15K sqft.
- 35 FTE’s
- Healthcare and Biotech
- Relocation to current Office and warehouse space
- Annual Revenue $9M
Awarded $2.6M Project Largest Project to Date
Sharp Stephen Birch Hospital Low Voltage - our largest project to date.
- Ground-up Hospital Tower
- Design and installation of Copper and Fiber systems
- Over 1 Million feet of cable
- Sharp Healthcare named most wired hospital
Kenneth Morgan Retires
Clint and Travis Morgan become sole owners of NEW.
- Continued focus on growth and diversification
- 65 FTE’s
- Increased focus on Low Voltage department
- Success in K-12 projects
Growth and Diversification
Growth between 2016 and 2019 of 35% in revenue was realized. Became a UL508A panel shop.
- 2022 Growth through diversification
- Over 80 FTE’s
- Diversification goals continue - became Extron certified in 2021.